The primary research objective of the Clinical Neuroendocrinology Laboratory is to gain a better understanding of the endocrine basis of mood and anxiety disorders. We conduct field studies and laboratory experiments. Our laboratory experiments employ a wide variety of pharmacologic agents to test various candidate mechanisms. Quite recently, we have been investigating a possible endocrine basis for Alzheimer’s Disease. In collaboration with Dell Medical School, we hope to begin data collection within the next year.
- Leslie and Meghna receive Best Poster Awards September 19, 2016
- Michael receives the Best Oral Presentation Award January 16, 2016
- Meghna awarded the Undergraduate Research Fund October 23, 2015
- Joy receives Diversity Award from The Society for Personality and Social Psychology October 21, 2015
- Emily, Joy and Michael presenting at Society for Personality and Social Psychology Conference October 13, 2015